Partners-in-Missions (partial support or ad hoc projects)
a. Partners in Missions are missionaries who do not come under direct supervision of the MC.
b. The support is partial and may take the following form:
• A monthly allowance or love gift for a missionary (with a view that the MC has the discretion to terminate it at the appropriate time);
• Service in kind eg. training for pastors, full-time workers, Bible students, VBS, etc. upon request.
c. They are not obliged to send in their regular reports as they are no longer fully supported by Life BPC.
d. In like manner, the MC is also not responsible for the approval of their financial support as these missionaries have accepted other sources of financing (frequently from churches of different doctrinal position) and have also started other ministries and commitments contrary to the MC’s direction.
e. Life BPC had met her obligatory support of 10 years as these missionaries have exceeded this stated period in our policy.
f. Among these missionaries, some have either:
• achieved self-supporting status
• unable to abide fully by the missions policy
• having difficulty to exercise biblical separation
• relinquished their responsibilities and moved on to other fields
Myanmar: Rev Andrew Kam
Chiang Mai, Thailand: Rev Nirand Tamee & Sis Jess Lim